Lowrance ACTIVETARGET Transducer
- Get three views from one transducer: Forward view ahead of your boat, Down view below your boat or Scout view — an ultra-wide, overhead view in front of your boat
- See how fish are positioned in and around structure and watch them respond to your lure as it happens
- High-resolution live images remove the guesswork from sonar interpretation
- Know whether fish are active
- Compatible with HDS LIVE, HDS Carbon and Elite FS
Watch high-resolution images of fish movements — tracking them as they swim in and around cover with ActiveTarget™ Live Sonar. When you see how fish are located near structure and watch them respond to your lure, you will know if your current technique is working, or if it’s time to make an adjustment — information that is harder to get from traditional sonar or structure imaging.
Track fish and your presentation with high-resolution views in front or below your boat, or use the Scout mode to see an ultra-wide, overhead view of structure and fish activity in front of your boat, perfect for finding bait balls and big schools of fish.
ActiveTarget is compatible with Lowrance HDS LIVE, HDS Carbon and Elite FS fishfinder/chartplotters.
|-30 C To +70 C (-22 F To +158 F)
|Water Temperature / Operating
|0 C To +35 C (32 F To 95 F)
|1.21 kg (2.67 lbs)
|7.62 m (25 ft)
|Trolling Motor Shaft Mount
|Trolling Motor Forward/Down Mount
|Trolling Motor Scout Mount
|18 Degrees x 135 Degrees
What’s in the Box:
- ACTIVETARGET Transducer
- Trolling Motor Shaft Mount
- Trolling Motor Forward/Down Mount
- Trolling Motor Scout Mount